1. There is one God of this world and universe; He is the Creator and
Sustainer of all things which exist.
2. He is manifested in three ways: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
3. He has chosen to reveal Himself to man through His Word, the Bible.
4. He created man for fellowship and relationship.
5. Through man’s choice to disobey God’s Word, sin broke the relationship.
6. Jesus, the only Son of God, became the way by which the relationship could be restored.
7. Jesus became the perfect sacrifice to mend the broken relationship, canceling sin and restoring man to a redeemed condition of fellowship with God.
8. Redemption comes by believing that Christ is God’s Son and by His perfect sacrifice of His life for our sin, we are forgiven of our sin and we are restored to a relationship with God for an eternal life with Him.
9. All men have sinned and there is no other way of restoration to God except through Jesus Christ.
10. God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union.
11. All human life is sacred and created by God in His Image. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are therefore called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Psalm 139)
12. The statement of faith does not exhaust the extents of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For purposes of the Fannin Christian Learning Center's faith, doctrine, practice, policy, and discipline, our Board of Directors is the FCLC's final interpretive authority on the Bible's meaning and application.
1. Because the Bible is God’s Word – inspired, infallible, authoritative, and a perfect revelation of Himself, and thus relevant to all people every day, we will teach our students to look to the Bible for answers for daily concerns.
2. Because God desires a personal relationship with us individually, we will lead our students in daily relationship with God by instructing them in prayer and how to study the Bible for themselves.
3. Because God has created each of us as unique individuals, we will teach our classes with variety to give attention to the different needs and learning styles of our students.
4. Because teaching God’s Word is a privilege and “released time” is a legal way to teach His Word to public school and home school students, we will strive to be in harmony with the Fannin County High School system/parents and the community of Fannin County.
5. Because teaching others carries great responsibility, the FCLC staff will maintain a mutual accountability to communicate with respect, openness, integrity, accuracy, and clarity.
2324 East First Street
Blue Ridge, GA 30513
Or use our contact form.
Donations are tax deductible.
"...a great program. I have learned so much that I can actually apply in my life."
Read more student responses.
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
We observe the Fannin County School District calendar for holidays and school breaks.